Detroit Storage

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars Network)
Subject: Detroit Storage
From: andrew@server.uwindsor.ca (Templer Andrew)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 8:07:35 EST
Detroit area.

One of the members of our area mini club (Minis of Windsor) runs a
restoration shop in the basement of a parking structure just off the
downtown in Detroit not far from the tunnel entrance.  The building is a
bit delapidated but quite secure and is used by the FBI to store vehicles
impounded at the border.  (That's a story in itself - never seen so many
late model Jags and Mercs in one place).   They don't really go in for
daily parking but offer pretty reasonable monthly rates (unfortunately
don't know exactly how much - but friend, Tom stores a number of his
restoration projects there).

You could certainly give my friend a call:  Tom Daptolski  313-964-5352
Mention the Mini Club, or me, and ask if he can give you the rates and
contact number for the proprietors.

Hope this helps

Andrew
                   Bus Admin, U of Windsor, Windsor. Ont. CANADA   N9B 3P4
Andrew Templer     Answerphone: 519-253-4232     Ext 3159
                   Telefax:     519-973-7073     EMAIL: andrew@uwindsor.ca