Re: Shops in SF bay area

To: hill@ece.ucdavis.edu (Rich Hill)
Subject: Re: Shops in SF bay area
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 17:42:30 PDT
Rich Hill asks:

> Are there any reputable Brit Car Shops in the South Bay (San Jose, Palo
> Alto, etc.) area?  My car is not in need of any help but my Mom's '77
> Midget needs new shocks and they don't have time to do it themselves (and
> I don't have the time to do it for them - really!).
>
> help.....

I always liked:

British & European Automotive
683 El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, 94086
408 738 2629

Anthony and Brendan Fryer are both very knowledgable.

Ask Chris Kantarjiev about how pleased he is with Sarah, his TR4A, they did
all the work just about.  Also I had them do some front end rebushing of
kingpins and over the phone diagnosis from time to time.

Scott Fisher #1 described Anthony as a sort of Dickensian character if he had
ever written an Oliver Twist book about lbc's.  Anthony Fryer would be the
good hearted older gent that offered a home to all the wayword old neglected
little cars.....

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497