Scion Gatherings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Scion Gatherings
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 06:28:13 PDT
Lots of notes about the VTR convention, but little or no mention has yet been
made of the TRF Summer Party, which is this weekend (Aug 12-14) or the
University Motors MG Summer Party the weekend following (Aug 19-21).
I will be attending both events in my MGA and look forward to visiting fellow
scions.  Is anyone else on the list attending?  Wanna pick a time and place to
rendezvous?   (I don't want to miss you at TRF again, John Lye!)

BTW, I willl also be at Watkins Glen for SVRA vintage races Sept 9-11 and at
Bronte Creek Park for the Toronto Triumph Club's All-British show Sept 18.

George Haynes
1965 TR4A, BRG, IRS, Surrey Top, Overdrive
1956 MGA, Dove Grey, live axle, soft top, Overdrive
1964 Spitfire Mk I - slowly being reassembled...