Spit Rear Suspension

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Spit Rear Suspension
From: Anthony Bailey <baileya@freenet1.scri.fsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 94 21:35:36 EDT
Hello fellow SOL'ers, for you Spit experts and anyone else-- I've got
a small problem with my '77 Spitfire rear suspension.  LIke most Spits
my wheels lean in at the top. Except mine lean in a lot more than most
that I've seen (especially the drivers side). I changed the rear
spring to no avail. The shocks have been replaced sometime along the
line with Monroe automatics or something like that. Could it be these
are the wrong shocks or is there another possibility I overlooked?
Thanks,
 --
Anthony Bailey '77 Triumph Spitfire 1500 MiddleBurg, FL
Anthony315@aol.com