Re: Date for Palo Alto All-British Day ?

To: DSTONE@sc9.intel.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Date for Palo Alto All-British Day ?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 12:29:18 -0700
In message <9404271841.utk24137@SC9.intel.com> "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6,
5-9521" writes:
>           Anyone out there in net.land know for sure which
>      Sunday in September this year's All British Day at
>      Stanford is going to be held on ? I need to know just
>      how long I have to procrastinate getting the Riley
>      ready ....
>
>           Thanks in advance-
>                             daren

Daren,

Its normally the Sunday after the weekend of the Poerland All British Field
meet.  You can make both of them.

That translates to normally the Sunday after labour Day weekend

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344          TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561