mgb wiring question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb wiring question
From: Mark Schmitz <SCHMITZ@B0PY04.FNAL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 13:56:15 -0500 (CDT)
   I have some crossed wires between my backup lights and left blinker
(backup lamp flashes with blinker, backup lamp doesn't function otherwise)
   Can sombody tell me where the front and rear wiring harness join
on a 79 mgb (under dash, under floorpan)?  Also where is the common
ground connection for the frontof the car.  I know the rear ground
is inside the trunk but the front ground eludes me.

                                Thanks in advance,
                                Mark Schmitz
                                schmitz@b0.fnal.gov