LGC HELP NEEDED

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LGC HELP NEEDED
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 09:42:00 -0400
I am trying to rebuild the brake master cylinder on my
'59 Mercedes-Benz 180a. I know the bore is one inch. One
cup washer says Lockheed, the piston says ATE with a part
number of A-23631. The question is (and here is the oblig
lbc content), what lbc's would have used this brake master?

Additionally, I have learned (thank you, Terriann) that a
Solex down draught carbbie was used on Land Rovers. Can any-
one suggest any other brit cars in this country that may have
used a Solex?

Alan