TRA - Hitch a ride?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRA - Hitch a ride?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 17:06:43 -0700
My neck of the network was having mailer problems when I tried to send this out
Monday.  Since I did not see it posted or get any replys, I'll assume it went
into bit oblivian and try again.

I am looking for a ride between a convient airport and the 1994 TRA national
meet in Morgantown W. Virginia.

If anyone is planning to go, has extra space, is driving past a commercial
airport, and wouldn't mind the company, I sure would appriciate the ride to &
from the airport.

I have never been to a TRA national convention and since this is the 20th
anniversary meet I would like to go.

If you have space & the inclination to give me a ride, please let me know so I
can secure a room at the event and plane tickets.

TRA convention is June 16-19.

Thanks!

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344          TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561