ground conversions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: ground conversions
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 9:29:24 -0400 (EDT)
I know this topic has been raised before, but....  I remember discussions about
converting from positive to negative ground.  The fool pump may or may not have
to be switched, the tach is played with, and the field of the dynamo flipped.
My question is with the control box (regulator).  Do any of the leads have to
swapped on it?  And if so, which ones (I assume it would be just two)?
Many Thanks-
MAD
PS-  There was an ad in the Dayton paper for Infinity and they said "Safety
First, think Infinity"  That has kind of a familiar ring to it....