May 1 - British Car Gathering - New Jersey

To: (~b-c), (~tr8)
Subject: May 1 - British Car Gathering - New Jersey
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 26 Apr 1994 8:52 EDT
NJTA British Car Gathering

WHAT - A "dust-off-the-cobwebs" of winter hibernation gathering
       of British cars.  Come for the day or just pop over for a few minutes.

WHEN - Sunday, May 1, 1994 between about 11:00am and 4:00pm

WHERE - Lewis Morris Park, off Route 24 about halfway between
        Morristown and Mendham (in Morris County).

This has been an annual event put on by the New Jersey Triumph Association.
Any and all British cars welcome.
There's no charge to participate.
There's no "car show judging."
For those that need a competitive element, the club
gives awards for the best picnic display and contents (judges
have been known to be amenable to offers of food as bribes) :-)  :-)

Additional Info:  Buzz Anthony  908-906-5659

Unabashed advertisement follows:  I'll be at the event to appraise
Triumphs if you are so interested.  By having an appraisal done
at this event you avoid any mileage expenses I would otherwise
charge to come look at your Triumph.  Standard fee for an appraisal
is $45, at the event that day - $40.

Bill Sohl  Home 201-691-8116