TRA ride wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRA ride wanted
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 10:03:14 -0700
I noticed that the TRA 20th anniversary national meet is coming up June 16 and I
have an airline credit I need to use before the end of July.  If I were to fly
in to an airport near morgantown W. Virginia or someplace convient, would
someone be willing to drive me to & from the meet?  I've never been to a TRA
national event and have wanted to see one.  A triumph ride would be perfered but
any ride would be welcome.

Take care,

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344          TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561