Hmmmmmmm.....didn't think of that

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hmmmmmmm.....didn't think of that
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 08:21:52 CDT
If you happen to be in the TAC kitchen at some stage take a look at the
'Emergency Care Guide' tucked behind the first aid box. I did just that
while waiting for my 'mine of nutritional value' (re: pop tart) to come
out of the toaster.

Move the little slidy thing so that the 'convulsions' spot is highlighted,
and read the first 'Emergency care guide'......

'Catch victim if falling.'

And on more important matters...has anybody heard from Kevin. I heard that he
was last heard from in omaha (sp?). I had some relatives who we last heard from
in Omaha, and that was 12 years ago when they were on their way to visit.
Spooky.

Marcus