Bugeye headlight rims

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye headlight rims
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 08:51:21 EST
Ray Gibbons said a little while ago that he had some problems fitting
headlight rims from Moss.  Well, over the weekend my long suffering
Bugeye finally got it's eyes and I can report on my findings.

I bought the inner headlight rims from Moss (about $12ea) and the
adjusters ($3.50) and outer rims ($7.95) from Mini Mania.  I had a lot of
odds and ends to get so I price shopped from Moss, VB and Mini Mania.
The outer rims seem just fine and they are cheap; I have seem them as
high as $30/apiece.

The wiring harness is in place, the rear lights are on, the windshield
wiper mechanism is in, fuse box, voltage regulator, heater blower,
demisters...    The dash is next.

She seems happier without empty eye sockets.  Her 34th birthday is August
11th and the goal is to celebrate it on the road.

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591