will build a Caterham Kit by Tamiya

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: will build a Caterham Kit by Tamiya
From: igeta@ars.ntt.jp (Kazuhiro IGETA)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 19:38:11 +0900
Recently, Tamiya released a 1/8 plastic model.

It is amazingly real caterham 7.

It is rather better for fundamentalists than caterham's 1/1:
they should start from the process of wraping aluminum panels
on the steel frames, which are normally unseen.

Even the owner of older sevens can reinforce theirs to the recent
arch motors spec. by referring this one piece plastic replica frame.

The power plant is BDR(not turn!) and wheels are the Cateram HPC style.

I am going to buy some for myself.

If someone of you want to have one(or more), I think I can help you.

I heard Japanese plastic models are pricy in the overseas.

The kit price here in Japan is 19,800yen and if many of you think
it is good buy I can save shipping by packing together over the seas.

Please note that this is not a business of mine or others but just
for offering information and sharing a fun.

I am not sure whether you can buy the same product locally
at reasonable price. So please check before asking me.

Kazuhiro Igeta  a owner of Super sevens
NTT BRL         1/1(kit built), 1/8(kit will deliverd soon),
                1/10(complete car by Tenshodo)