Tires - TR3A

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires - TR3A
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 94 01:59:42 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Tires - TR3A) File(APR24943.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 04-24-1994 .. 01:33:45

>Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 14:28:54 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
>Subject: Tires - TR3A
>

>I'm sure that this is a topic that's been flogged to death. Maybe it's
>covered in detail in the archives. Anyway, I have a lovely set of tyres
>with wide white walls for the TR3A, but they are cracked ol radials that
>handle like a piece of s**t.
>
>So - what's the modren tire size for these rather tall for their width
>tires?  A good compromise between looks and handling.
>
>Thanks in advance. Just a file name will do if it's available via ftp!
>
>Chris Ball - triumph@io.org

I don't know if this is the best tyre for the TR3 but mine is
wearing a new set of Lemans 165 R 15 86T. The guy at the
tyre shop said they were the same size as used on VW bugs!
They seemed to be a little taller than the old Michellins
that were on the car. Of course those were over 30 years old
and could have shrunk? :-)

  Louis A. Poche'                 ! Loyola University
  Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu ! Department Of Communications
  CompuServe:   73007,1521        ! New Orleans, LA
  Amateur Radio: KD5XE

"Nothing is as real as reality!" Lee Hart

The above ranting is my own opinion  and is no way to be construed to be
in any way the sentiments, ideologies, or credos of my lovable employer!