Re: Roland's Sprite, er, MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, bobj@meaddata.com
Subject: Re: Roland's Sprite, er, MGB
From: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 10:56:47 +0800
-- I once had someone ask if my MG was a Cobra, so I guess these things
-- even out.

After a hard day at Laguna Seca Raceway, where I had been wrenching on
Andy Banta's MGB-GT (the year before I went insane and built my own
race car), we stopped at a gas station before the tow home.

"Hey, mister," said the disaffected youth taking our money as he
nodded in the direction of the trailer, "is that a Ford Pinto?"

-- You mean today isn't April 1st? :-)

It was when I *sent* this message...

--Scott "Sending my email by carrier pigeon these days" Fisher