BMP (Windows wall paper) file

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: BMP (Windows wall paper) file
From: MULLENT@YMV5.YMP.GOV
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 11:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
Recently, I foolishly offered to send a copy of a BMP file (windows
wall paper) to people on the Lotus mailing list.  The result was I
uploaded a copy of it to the british-cars mailing list server
( triump.cs.utah.edu  /pub/sol/Images/elans4.bmp ).  The file originally
came from the elans4.gif file also stored there.  This got me thinking
(dangerous, dangerous...).

I used a freewhare program called GIF2BMP to convert from the .gif file
to the .bmp file that can be used as wallpaper.  Should I upload this
too?   Anyone else want to convert their favorite .gif file into
wallpaper?  It may not work for all .gifs, but it worked for me...
As always, YMMV...

Tim Mullen          mullent@ymv5.ymp.gov    Chantilly, VA
72 Elan Sprint      "For the few who know the difference"