TR6 misc nits

To: sol@us.oracle.com
Subject: TR6 misc nits
From: Ian Macky <imacky@us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 10:59:45 PDT
1. Put a stack of big heavy books on my scuttle overnight; it's better now;
   we'll see how long till it fluffs up again.
2. How come the giant fusible link riveted to the left fender by the hazard
   flasher is not shown in any wiring diagrams, manuals, or parts books?
3. What do I win for shamelessly trolling some of our fellow fish with that
   "ign"ore joke?
4. Where can I get a distributor cap with copper (preferably) or brass (ok)
   but not aluminum posts?  Aluminum is a poor choice of material for high-
   voltage terminals.  Lucas caps are now aluminum.
5. Looked at my choke cable again; there's just no way this thing stays open.
   It's 1-piece, no provision for any of the stuff people mentioned.  I don't
   get it.  Oh well, no big deal.
6. Anyone tried JetHot yet?  I'd love to do my exhaust manifold before summer.
7. Where can I get 5/32" pop-rivets (for snaps) on the SF peninsula?  Most
   places (OSH etc) only stock 1/8" and 3/16".

--ian