Add to the SOL.vendors.good-guys.list

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Add to the SOL.vendors.good-guys.list
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 23:00:46 -0700
I recently purchased some Lucas items from the following company, and
was pleased with their large selection of merchandise and with their
excellent service.

HOLDEN VINTAGE AND CLASSIC LIMITED
43b Hartlebury Trading Estate, Near Kidderminster,
Worcestershire, England, DY10 4JB

Tel: 011 44 299 251 353       (from US)
Fax: 011 44 299 251 359

I used my (then) recently acquired fax modem some late evening to send
them an inquiry about price and availability of some parts, and had a fax
reply from a Mr. Colin Beever waiting for me on my office fax machine at
8:00 a.m. the next morning, complete with pricing and shipping cost.

They even managed to find a nowhere-else-to-be-found momentary toggle
switch (horn) for the dash of my Lotus Seven (Lucas Part# SPB204).

They've got Lucas lamps and parts. They've got Lucas switches in every
style for every make, model, year and colour of LBC. They've got wiper
motors and arms and blades. They've even got "Smith Style" gauges and,
YES MARCUS, they've got rebuilt Lucas dizzys! (no carbys or trannys, though)

The list could go on and on: Starters, dynamos & alternators, electric
fans, horns, fuel pumps, mirrors, leather helmets, goggles etc., etc..

Fax them a four pound note, they may fax you back a copy of their latest
catalog. Mo' better, fax them your credit card number!

-- Flemming "Tell 'em I sent you, maybe I'll get a commission" Larsen

Oh yeah, flames to:  flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu