Murphey and Weber TRumpets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Murphey and Weber TRumpets
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 15:28:31 +0000 (GMT)
To Ian Macky and the comment from Kevin Burtch:

I commented to Darlene the other weekend that all three cars were ready
for the spring, working fine, tuned and lub'ed. She was amazed that that
day has finally arrived and asked what I would do with myself. (adding
that buying a projext WAS NOT the correct answer)

I said "Well, I think I'll celebrate and go for a drive".

Got in the Healey, it startedright away and I backed out of the garage.
Went back to close the garage door and it was then that I noticed the
trickle of water coming out from under the car ...

NEVER SAY YOU'RE ALL DONE ! DON'T EVEN THINK IT !

To Phil E. - do you know where I can get ram pipes for a 40DCOE. Mine
came as a kit with the carb, intake and links and - it said - with my
choice of a filter or rams. I choose rams, got neither and the company
folded.  I like to run rams with a bit of sponge in them for dirt.
Any address or phone ? (I'm in Canada, but that doesn't really matter)

Answer from anyone else, or experiences running rams would be great. Does
too much grit get to the engine with street use  without filters?

Chris Ball  triumph@io.org