Re: Forwarded: TR6 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forwarded: TR6 for sale
From: golder@ppd.Kodak.COM (Patrick Golder)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 08:50:15 EDT
>  Classic British sportscar, fresh paint, new carpet, upholstery,
>  tires.  Rust free. Runs great. 49,000 miles.  Lost my garage,
>  must sell. $6,000.

Does this really fool people?  Does anyone really believe that
someone would sell a car simply because they no longer have a garage?  You
can always find garage space.  Whenever I see this in an ad, I have to
believe there are other reasons why the person is selling the car, and the
fact that they're not saying so makes me suspicious.  It would be like
quitting school because you lost your pen.  What do others think?