Talbot mirrors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Talbot mirrors
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 16:27:30 -0700
I was sure I had ferretted away the information on where to order
replacement convex mirror lenses for Talbot bullet-type mirrors but I
can't seem to find it.

Actually what I would really like is a convex mirror for the 4 1/2" (I
think) "replica" bullet mirror I bought from Moss Motors, but only flat
mirrors seem to be available.  I did manage to get my old 4 1/2" Talbot
mirror holder to fit into a Moss mirror mount.  The difference in size
is so small that it's hardly noticeable; still, it would be nice to have
the passenger side mirror match the driver's side.  Also the old Talbot
holder has some minor pitting.

If any of you have the name(s) and address of place(s) that sell
replacement Talbot mirrors (just the lenses), I'd appreciate it if you
would either e-mail or post them.

Thanks

Roland Dudley
cobra@cdc.hp.com