Re: British Cars Digest #1176 Wed Apr 20 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1176 Wed Apr 20 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: Mike Duvall <duvall@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 16:31:30 -0700 (CDT)
My father-in-law runs an autobody shop and welds gas tanks. I always
thought he was crazy but he would empty and dry the tanks and weld them
on the car after he pumped the tank full of car exhaust. He would
connect the exhaust from another car into the filler tube and keep
pumping it full while he welded. I thought it clever but stupid.