The Eye Brow Angle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Eye Brow Angle
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 10:53:34 +0000 (GMT)
Well, thanks to everyone who offered moral support has by gearbox dangled
off the flywheel. (my CAR's gearbox actually !) In the ned there was
nothing wrong at all. I merely held my eye brow at a different angle and
wiggled my bum around over the top of the dash and BINGO !

In the end  my wife got the best line. She observed dryly that "the only
problem appears to be the loose nut at the end of the steering wheel" How
very drole.

That said, I must admit that the same lady DID but me a floor jack, a new
top for the Healey and even a loan for the purchase of another project.
What a lass @!@