Land Rover engine 4 sale

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Land Rover engine 4 sale
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 13 Apr 1994 16:06:41 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:4:02 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Land Rover engine 4 sale               Date:4/13/94
I saw this on rec.autos.antique, and I'm just passing it along. I don't know
this guy. He appears to be in Tucson, Arizona?

>From Steve Straus:
 69' Land Rover In line 4 cylinder engine for sale,
I'm not sure of the displacement, but if you're interested I'll check.
Any reasonable offer will be accepted because they're just taking up
space in my dad's garage.

                 If you're interested about the engines call me at
                         (602) 749-3369

or email me at Steve-o@Jab.tucson.az.us

                                               Steve Straus
                                      Steve-o@jab.tucson.az.us