66 MGB For Sale $4500

To: British Cars Group <british-cars@autox.team.net> (Receipt Notification Requested) (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: 66 MGB For Sale $4500
From: "TJ Noto" <noto@twg.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 9:30:52 PDT
I have made the very difficult decision to part with my dearly beloved and
longtime friend.  I have too many toys and can't give her the attention she
deserves and needs.

She is:
Original California car (currently lives in San Jose, CA)
1966 MGB
in decent original condition
almost no body rust
no major structural body damage
rebuilt engine with 30K miles on it
good tires
pressed steel wheels
good top and toneau
stored in garage always
originally she was Iris Blue
has been repainted silver (needs paint)
needs redo of interior (still has original blue stuff)

This car has been my baby for five years.  I bought her from what was basically
the original owner.  It is an excellent example of its kind, but it would do
it justice to have a complete restoration.  Today it is an excellent daily
driver with no electrical daemons or maladies.  Has been converted to negative
ground.

I've done a lot of work on this car and have every piece that has ever been
bought for it.  The history of the car is well documented.  She has 131,000
original miles on her.

Feel free to call or email me privately if you are interested.

Best Regards,
teej

415 962-7172
tj@twg.com

The Wollongong Group-"The leader in multi-vendor networking"
"Yeah. . .motorcycles. . . they wanna fall over"-M. Burnham
The views expressed herein are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.