Relatively scarce bits for Mk.IV Spit sought

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Relatively scarce bits for Mk.IV Spit sought
From: <amace%sedofis@VM1.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 94 17:25:38 EST
=========================     WIRES                    =======================

  Does anyone out there in Dunlopland know of a source -- new or
  good used -- for the chrome center caps to fit a bolt-on wire
  wheel for a Mk.IV Spitfire? I don't recall seeing these on any
  other car imported to the U.S., and I believe it was a seldom-
  chosen option on the Spitfire that was dropped after about 1972.
  ANY leads on 2-3 of these, preferably with retaining pins, would
  be greatly appreciated by my non-SCION friend.

  Andy Mace