MGB V8 conversion.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB V8 conversion.
From: toms@sharebase.com (Tom Sabo)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 22:07:22 PDT
In california, the laws are getting tougher and it sounds like they are
going to institute some sort of random state inspection for smog in the
future.  I wouldn't modify any post-65 car.  Similar thing goes for
cars from out of state without smog equipment.  Jeez, and it used to
be so easy to get my Jensen Healey with twin 45DCOEs registered...
but for me, the handwriting on the wall became evident & I sold it
last year.  It's NOP as my wife says.  (Not Our Problem).
Guess I shoulda kept the 65 Spitfire with the 3.5L motor... :-)
--toms.