topless MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: topless MGB
From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 14:59:42 -0500 (CDT)

     Greetings--this is my first posting here, as I have only had my
first B for about three weeks (I bought it with the intention of getting
experience with auto repair, and I think that by the end of the year, I
will have plenty of it!). Apart from a minor clutch problem--due to be
fixed next week :^) --and some misfiring, there seems to be little
immediately wrong with it except the fact that it is in some need of
bodywork. Anyway, it seems I will need a new top, and I was hoping that
there might be some ideas on where to get one used; either from an
individual or a good used parts dealer in the central Il/Chicago area.
    Input  is appreciated; thanks,
                ---Eric
                   echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org   -or-
                   echrist@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu