Griffith sighted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Griffith sighted
From: rel@ksr.com (Bob Leger)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 94 11:34:46 EDT
lurk mode OFF

I pulled into work this morning and parked right next to a beautiful
TVR Griffith.  Since TVRs are not imported into the US anymore I never
thought I would see one except in magazines.  It is dark blue with a
cream leather interior and right hand steer.  It has British tags
mounted front and rear with a Massachusetts plate mounted over the rear
tag.  The Mass. inspection sticker is dated August so it has been
registered here at least since last August.  10K miles on the odo.
The car is truly beautiful.  The few pictures that I have seen in
magazines have not done justice to the sensuous curves.  I want one!

-Bob Leger

lurk mode ON