Spitfire 1500 dash components

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire 1500 dash components
From: "Jeffrey Samuelson" <JSAMUELS@lawlib.law.vill.edu>
Date: 8 Apr 94 09:34:42 EDT

Hei,

Does anyone on the net happen to have the three wooden dash panels
for a '75 Spitfire.  Barring that, does anyone have their dash
disassembled so I could possibly get a template to build my own?
Barring that, can any of the U.K. readers source me these parts? I
don't think my top has been up for the past 20 years and the dash is
in a sorry state; dry rot, wet rot, etc..

  Jeffrey D. Samuelson  |  Annaliese '90
  Audio Visual Services |  Jonathan  '91   **MG '65**
  Villanova Law School  |  Eleanor   '91   **Triumph '74**
  Jsamuels@lawlab_2.vill.edu  FAX:215-645-7033