SPRITE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SPRITE
From: John_Forrester.wbst147@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 09:14:04 PDT
For Sale: 1963 AH Sprite
My son needs to sell his Austin Healey Sprite. It is a southern California car
with no rust ever.  The California title says it is a 1963 but it appears
likely to be a 1962 MK ll first sold in 1963. The car was moved to Rochester NY
in the summer of 93 and stored since. The PO claimed the engine has less than
5000 miles since a rebuild and the transmission is "new" less that 1000 miles
back. It is maroon with a white top and interior and has a "street" roll bar.
It runs good but needs a brake overhaul and the usual tlc.  There is a fitted
tow bar available. Price is $2750 and E-mail me if interested or call Dave at
716-671-4673.
John Forrester
 55 MG TF,70 TVR V8,73 JH,86C******e