club elections?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: club elections?
From: James TenCate <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 00:00:55 -0500
This subject is about to come up in our local Triumph club chapter
again:  Election of officers.  Unlike a lot of clubs, we elect a new
VP and Pres every year.  Actually, that's not quite true since
we can vote to keep the Pres or VP for additional years if we want.  Some
clubs have a succession, VP -> Pres and only elect a new VP every
year.  We don't.  Our Sec'y and Treasurer are voted in too but usually
we take whoever volunteers :-)

So, the question is:  How does your club get a slate of candidates
together to vote on?  Please Email me directly;  no need to clutter
britishcars with such chit chat :-)

Thanks,
jim

jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu