FYI - Mazda rotary in a Spitfire...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI - Mazda rotary in a Spitfire...
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 94 17:07:10 EDT
Saw this in rec.autos.marketplace...

   From: adambcox@tucson.Princeton.EDU (Adam Cox)
   Date: Fri, 1 Apr 1994 18:05:26 GMT

   I posted news a few weeks ago because i was trying to sell my Spitfire
   engine. I didn't need it because i installed a Mazda rotary in the
   car. Well, there was a lot of interest in the conversion, and so i
   have written a small paper detailing the installation, problems that
   we had, and solutions to those problems. if anyone is interested in
   performing this conversion i will sell the paper for $10 a copy. this is
   to compensate me for the time it took to write and the research that we
   had to do to solve some of the problems we encountered.

   If you are interested please mail me.

   adam

   adambcox@phoenix.princeton.edu

   by the way, if you are interested in the Spitfire engine write too.