re: Picture

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Picture
From: Don_E_Jacob@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 94 19:58:48 PST
I admit that I and my TR4A IRS are in the MOSS picture. My car is on the
bottom row, left side it is Triumph Racing Green but the picture's glare
makes it look darker. It has an amateur radio license plate WB5EKU vbisible.
I am in the group waving, but it takes a magnifying glass to pick me out
and will not attempt to point out where I am. The Triumphfest in
Sacramento, CA was lots of fun. Looking forward to this years car shows.
I am going to attempt to put a new soft top on my TR4A this year, after
it gets a new paint job thanks to the 1/17/94 Northridge shaker. Does
any of the SOL group have experience or suggestions (besides don't do it)
that might help me!!
I am new to SOL ( couple of weeks or so) and really enjoy it. Can't believe
the amount of mail that it generates.

Don Jacob
internet: don_e_jacob@cup.portal.com
Land Line: (818) 892-1823