"I fought the law..."

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: "I fought the law..."
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 07:49:46 EST
Fellow fiends:

Last week someone posted the following as a group through which we might
organize and resist the onslaught of klunker laws (as opposed, in
my mind, anyway, to tighter inspection/emission laws):

Council of Vehicle Associations
10400 Roberts Road
Palos Hills, Illinois   60465
(708)-598-7070

If anyone else on the list has information on either this group or any
other that might serve as a vehicle (sorry ;-( ) for expressing our
objection to badly crafted laws, PLEASE POST IT, so that those of us
who want to get more actively involved can do so.

Those were some pretty spooky happenings in Colorado!

keep the faith,
Will "I thought it was Joanie Mitchell" Zehring

P.S. is it not possible to discuss something like this on the net without
resorting to insult (re: "klunker moron") ?