info conc. jaguar xk-120/140/150

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: info conc. jaguar xk-120/140/150
From: joel walker <JWALKER@UA1VM.UA.EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 19:25:58 CST
greetings,

i've been lurking on the list for quite a while, and have moved just one more
small step toward thinking about the possibility of buying a small british
sports car. why? beats the heck outa me.  be that as it may, the model(s) i
seem to have chosen (for the moment) is the Jaguar XK-120/140/150. i just
like the way it looks.

my problem is that the books about the XK series have not yet arrived from
Classic Motorbooks, and the lone example of the car in town hasn't been seen
in quite some time. So ... would anyone care to comment about the car? which
model is 'better' and why ... XK-120, or XK-150, or XK-140 (which i had never
heard of until i saw a vague mention of it in a magazine).

please email me directly ... i get the digest form every couple of days, but i
didn't want to clog the list with the Flood of Excited Replies! :)

thanks.
joel