Re: Glass wanted; Webers available

To: lotus-cars@netcom.com, davevh@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: Glass wanted; Webers available
From: Mike Causer <mike@setanta.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 12:00:32 GMT
Dave Van Horn wrote

> Someone chose to give my 74 Lotus Europa  a Christmas present of a
> broken left side window, so I'm in need of a replacement.  I haven't
> yet found one available locally, so I'm broadening my search here.  All
> suggestions welcome.

The current Lotus price list shows
B054B0669Z        GBP45.83      Qtr Glass Tinted
X054B0668A        GBP35.95      Tinted Side Glass
X054B0668Z        GBP40.65      Door Glass RH

but it rather looks as if these are for the right side, not the left.

Do you have a part number for what you want and I can check it.

Mike

Mike Causer           Setanta Technology        mike@setanta.demon.co.uk
                         Cambridge UK
                          Utrecht NL