Drawing production drawins in AutoCAD, and Merry Chrismas

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Drawing production drawins in AutoCAD, and Merry Chrismas
From: "Jester" <jester@invlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1993 11:16:27 EST
Timothy Collins @ <thcollin@mtu.edu> posted yesterday asking about AutoCAD
drawings of LBCs.  I am very interested in this as well since I would like
to transfer production drawings of LBCs, especially Triumphs and definitly
Spitfires, to AutoCAD.  The only problem is getting copies of the original
production drawings.

So my question is does anyone know where I could get a copy of original
production drawings???  Any ideas if they are stored somewhere accross the
pond, and if I can get sets, for a modest fee of course.

M   M        CCC
MM MM       C   C
M M M       C
M   M       C   C            may all your presents bring you joy, and may
M   M ERRY   CCC  HRISTMAS.. you all get that one special part that you need

Take care,
Jester!!!
--
     |  Jester!   A student of life, the universe, and AutoCAD      |
     |  ILC doesn't want my opinion so I don't give it for them!!!  |