Racing info on the net

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing info on the net
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 11:55:30 EST
Fellow fiends,

About a month ago someone out there in beautiful net.land gave me a
tip about another mailing list of people into club and vintage
racing.  Since that time I have responsibly lost the info that you
provided.  If you see this and it rings a bell, please contact me
with the info again.  I seem to remember the address was something
like "wheeltowheel@ ..."  Question: is this a general racing list or is it
specific to LBCs?

Many thanks in advance,
Will Zehring (aka wzehrin@cms.cc.wayne.edu)
"Zowwie!" -what's-his-name in "How to marry a millionaire"

p.s.  Just in case you know of a solid restorable (sic) Sprite MkI or
Morgan Plus Four (of the TR2,3,or 4 engined variety) (double sic), please
think of me.