New member of the stable.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New member of the stable.
From: jhoward@atlas.usno.navy.mil (James Howard)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 11:54:37 EST
I just bought a new car - a silver 1967 MGB/GT!  118K miles, rebuilt
engine and suspension, and NO RUST.  Now I can bear to take my
roadster off the road for a much needed paint job.

One question for y'all.  I remember seeing ads from one or two of the
British suppliers for seat upholstry in the old (63-67) style, which
fit the later (70 on) reclining seats.  I have looked in vain for
where I saw that, so if anybody can help me, it would be appreciated.

James 'It's nice to be back in a car that's older than me' Howard