Seatbelt recall in Canada?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Seatbelt recall in Canada?
From: gall@beta.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 93 21:58:02 MST
Hi

I believe that my two TR7s are covered by the B(P)L safety recall on
seatbelts. My '76 is particularly in need of new belts as the current
ones are worn and faded.

Does anybody know how to go about having my seatbelts replaced under the
recall, in Canada?

Should I be contacting the same guy at Jaguar Cars (in the states)?

Thanx in advance for your help!

Greg.
--
Internet: gall@ultrix.uleth.ca

"You miss too much these days if you stop to think"
By a famous Irish poet and philosopher, Bono of the band U2, circa '91.

'76 Triumph TR7 V8 (Buick 350) Fixedhead Coupe.         _   /|  A
'79 Triumph TR7 Auto Drophead Coupe.                    \`o_O'  C
'78 Mazda RX7.                                            ( )   K
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300cc.                              U    !