commercial participation, yet again

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: commercial participation, yet again
From: sanders@hydra.unm.edu
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1993 11:16:56 -0700
Hi
I for one don't mind company participation on this list. Admittedly it
could get out of hand but we could continuously modify things, having
either a list within a list for commercial postings, or a central ftp
location (I would pitch in for a new disk). I doubt if the companies
involved would be irresponsible.

I actually enjoy getting USnail flyers for new parts/sales/availability -
even if they aren't particularly relevant for my car.

John Sanders