Commercials, Flaming, Etcetera...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercials, Flaming, Etcetera...
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 07:28:22 PST
Buried in the considerable verbage about commercial appropriateness, who
was unhappy  doing business with whom, ad infinitum, is a tiny request for
a left front wing for a `51 Humber.  Hooray!  I sure hope someone can help
you locate one, Larry!

Acknowledging the incredible wisdom, experience and intelligence of  Britcar
netters  (like the too-familiar BK ad: "I LOVE this place"), I sure would like
get back to helping each other with our individual concerns of locating,
tuning,
restoring, and otherwise advising and assisting each other.  This is a GREAT
forum; let's not get too far afield, friends!  My tuppence worth...

George-Enthusiastic Digest Supporter-Haynes