Re: TRF Participation

To: jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com (Jay Nemeth-Johannes)
Subject: Re: TRF Participation
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 13:01:06 -0600 (CST)
> don't know too much about TRF, except that their ads look like they
> will only talk to people with A's, B's, and Spridgets. If that isn't

Not Spridgets.  A source of some irritation for me when I owned one, as
TRF seemed to get good reviews on the britcar list.

I have used TRF for a few Spitfire knickknacks for my Europa.  They were
quite friendly even when I had to return some bushings I bought that were
wrong through MY error.  No restocking charge, I just had to pay the
shipping both ways.  Speaking of that, the shipping cost was a lot lower
for me to send them back, an effect of TRF's shipping policies that either
cheat or reward you on the basis of the part's weight/value ratio.