Commercial participation on the net

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial participation on the net
From: "Gregory T. Fieldson" <krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 11:33:49 -0500
I concur with the prevailing opinion that a greater level of participation
by any business members of the list would probably be a good thing.

I also think that Mark B.'s thoughts on a catalog archived at some site
would be kind of nice.  Of course, (take note, Dana) I personally have
asked TRF about the possibility of distributing their price list in some
electronic form. The time savings would be great - no need to thread
through supersessions and the like - and I suspect that TRF would move a
lot of items which are in the price list, but not evident in any of the
parts catalogs.

Greg Fieldson
Dept. of Chemical Engineering        krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
The Johns Hopkins University     or  fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu