Teriann Wakeman et al

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Teriann Wakeman et al
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Dec 93 15:57:43 EST
       I read with interest Terriann Wakeman's post about including
"commercial" input to INTERNET.  I'll be the first to admit that we/I have
been a lurker for the past couple of years.  There are times when I do take
the opportunity to help users, when specific requests are made.  My

       I use TAPCIS to download my threads, and when I respond directly,
TAPCIS automatically posts to british-cars-request@autox.team.net, my
apologies to the net and to Mark for my oversights.  Mark has agreed to
change my digest status, and in the future I should do a better job of
responding.

       I am awaiting the outcome of the debate, and will publically state
that TRF will be most anxious to participate in any way that is acceptable
by the rest of the group.  I often pass comments and questions around the
office here, particularly to technical support and to purchasing, and would
be most happy to act as a facilitator for specific questions and inquiries.

       Charles is very aware of my participation on the net, but at times is
not particularly convinced that the money we're spending on CI$ and the use
of my time are good investments.  It would be a big help if others that
feel that our participation on the net is useful could pass those comments
along directly to Charles; nothing sophisticated, just a quick note to
reinforce TRF's positive participation.  If you're so inclined you could fax
your notes to Charles at 814-446-6820, or you could post them here and I'll
see that they get to him.

       Whatever the outcome of the debate, TRF will abide accordingly.

                                               Cheers!!