The new ftp server

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: The new ftp server
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 9:20:45 GMT
Hi,

I have just picked up a couple of gifs from triumph.cs.utah.edu and
had troubles with using 'ls' or 'dir'. The command that worked was
'nlist' - this seems strange but usable !

Does anybody know why 'ls' doesnt work ?

The new 'Supersport' from Caterham (1.4l 'K' series engine - 130 hp)
has a six speed gearbox as an option and a 'gear change' light :-)

Sounds fun to me....

        Cheers,

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |