Doesn't anybody care about their life? (re: seatbelts for spit)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (brits)
Subject: Doesn't anybody care about their life? (re: seatbelts for spit)
From: Jeremy DuBois <dubs_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 15:18:57 -0500 (EST)
  I got very little response on my query for Spitfire seatbelts.  According
to the 93 survey, there are at least 16 spitfire people on this list.  Does
no body care about their life? The youngest spitfire anybody could possibly
own is 13 year old. I'd think anybody in their right mind would replace any
car's seatbelts after 13 years.
  Nobody sells the seatbelts, and nobody seems to want to buy the seatbelts,
is everybody CRAZY? Am I going crazy?  Of all the parts in a car, I'd think
seatbelts would be easy to find.
  Please tell me I've missed something...

                                A Slightly frazzled,

                                                Jeremy DuBois