Groton Iron

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Groton Iron
From: DON BATSFORD <BATSFORD@BBN.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 93 11:47:19 EST
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 12:10:50 -0500 (EST) From: Jeremy DuBois
<dubs_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu> Subject: Jensen-healey again.

  Somebody asked if that Jensen-Healey I was asking the list about was
for sale, since a lotus owner might want the engine.  I don't know off
hand if it was for sale, but the place I saw it was Groton Auto Body in
Groton, MA (508)448-5090, if anybody wants to follow up.  They also had
a pile of about 15 TR250 carcasses, some old rusty MGB's, an MGA body, a
TR2 body, and a few TR6's that were actually in running condition.

                                                Jeremy DuBois
                                                CIF Associate Member
                                                University of Rochester,
NY

- ------------------------------
Greetings -

I drive by this place everyday - if anyone is interested I'd be happy to
stop by and get a list of the stuff he has for sale.  I did talk to the
guy a few months ago - it seems he is running a body shop and somehow
got a deal on a number of brit cars. Each car is for sale as-is - I
don't believe he will part them out. I had actually called about a price
for welding in new floor pans for my 1971 TR6 - the response was "we
don't do rust" - Well, excuse me!!!

Don (no I don't have the new floors in yet)  Batsford

email  Batsford@BBN.COM    or Phone 617-873-6266 (days)